We are looking for youth workers for an Erasmus+ Training Course about human rights!
When? 29/09/2022 – 10/10/2022
Where? Ommen, Netherlands
Topic of the project: human rights
- Deepen youth workers’ awareness about human rights issues, especially about the ones affecting young people (e.g. violence, and exclusion);
- Equip youth workers with knowledge, skills and attitudes that support their positive contributions to society, based
on respect, equality, justice and solidarity;
- Engage participants in a dialogue about how human rights laws and principles can be translated into their own social, economic, cultural and political reality, using participatory learning methods that aim to sharpen critical analysis;
- Train youth workers’ mentoring skills and capacity in acting as multipliers in their daily work with youth;
- Establish & strengthen cross-border partnerships & future common projects and enhance their multiplier effect and impact.
- Aged 21-45 years old
- With at least intermediate level of English
- Being an active youth worker / NGO worker / youth leader / trainer / teacher or looking to work with youth in the future
- Currently living in Poland
- Enthusiastic and motivated to join the project 🙂
Accommodation and food – fully covered by the Erasmus+ program
Travel costs will be reimbursed according to the reimbursement limit rules.
For more information CONTACT US!
This project has been funded by the European Union through Erasmus+ Programme.