We are looking for youth workers for our amazing TC about soft skills development and employability!
When? 22/01/2022 – 30/01/2022
Where? Góra Kalwaria, Poland
Topic of the project: development of soft skills
By taking part in the project, you will:
- develop your knowledge about soft skills;
- practice and develop your soft skills in a safe space and boost your self-confidence;
- develop tools needed to transfer soft skills to young people;
- discover how useful soft skills are in personal and professional life;
- get to know methods of (self-)reflection on an individual and group level and, thus, you will know more about yourself and the competences you already have.
- Aged 18+
- With at least intermediate level of English
- Being an active youth worker / NGO worker / youth leader / trainer / teacher or looking to work with youth in the future
- Enthusiastic and motivated to join the project 🙂
Accommodation and food – fully covered by the Erasmus+ program
Travel costs will be reimbursed according to the reimbursement limit rules.
For more information CONTACT US!
This project has been funded by the European Union through Erasmus+ Programme.