We are looking for youth workers for an Erasmus+ Training Course about designing and writing Erasmus+ projects!
Where? Kolin, Czechia
Topic of the project: designing and writing Erasmus+ projects
By taking part in this project, you will:
- get deep knowledge on Erasmus+ opportunities with focus on KA1 Youth;
- develop your competencies necessary for identifying a common issue in local environments and creating educational activities to help solve the issue;
- become more self-confident in creating your own projects with huge impact;
- share and get inspired on how to make a project inclusive and eco-friendly;
- get motivated and supported in creating realistic and high-quality projects within Erasmus+ Programme (also during follow-up phase of the project).
- Aged 18+ years old
- With at least intermediate level of English
- Being an active youth worker / NGO worker / youth leader / trainer / teacher or looking to work with youth in the future
- Currently living in Poland
- Enthusiastic and motivated to join the project and able to attend all the sessions of the training course 🙂
HOSTING ORGANISATION: CEFIG International
Accommodation and food – fully covered by the Erasmus+ program.
Travel costs will be reimbursed according to the reimbursement limit rules.
Infopack of the project: CHECK IT OUT
APPLY UNTIL: 20/11/2023
Application form: APPLY HERE
For more information CONTACT US!
This project has been funded by the European Union through Erasmus+ Programme.